Sweater Weather

4:47 PM stylepoetry 0 Comments


Not only the song "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood creates a joyful mood, but also the month of May - perfect sweater weather :-) Recently, I have been into the minimalistic style and I love to wear just jeans and t-shirt/sweater. On pinterest, I'm looking for casual or normcore outfits. If you are interested in my pinterest pics, then follow my "My Style" pinboard. See link here
sweater: Weekday ∆ jeans: H&M ∆ watch: Casio ∆ black shoes: Old Navy ∆ white sneakers: Topshop ∆ foldable bag: Paperchase

Nicht nur der Song "Sweater Weather" von The Neighbourhood verbreitet gute Laune, sondern auch der Monat Mai - perfektes Sweater Weather :-) In letzter Zeit habe ich die Liebe zum Minimalistischen entdeckt und trage gerne einfache Jeans- und T-Shirt/Sweater-Looks. Auch auf Pinterest suche ich nach Casual oder Normcore Outfits - da lassen sich schöne Kombis entdecken. Wenn ihr meine Pinterest-Ausbeute sehen wollt, dann folgt mir auf Pinterest und meinem Pinboard "My Style". Den Link dazu findet ihr hier.
Sweater: Weekday ∆ Jeans: H&M ∆ Uhr: Casio ∆ Schwarze Schuhe: Old Navy ∆ Weiße Sneakers: Topshop ∆ Faltbare Tasche: Paperchase





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare: